I have a 99 navigator and the 4x4 light stays on. I had it tested and it show a p1838 code. How do I go about fixing that. Everything shifts out and drives fine.
4x4 light stays on in my 99 navigator. on 1999 Lincoln Navigator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?