The "4x4" push button light does not come on anymore. How do I change it?
4x4 button light is burned out on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Poplar Grove, IL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Solsberry, IN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($228 - 302) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($126 - 222) in Brisbane, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 332) in Ebervale, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Fisher, LA