The "4x4" push button light does not come on anymore. How do I change it?
4x4 button light is burned out on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Poplar Grove, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Solsberry, IN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Brisbane, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($366 - 425) in Ebervale, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Fisher, LA