Put a jumper wire to get the fuel pump to fully run
4wd was working before I changed the fuel pump now it won't engage.What happened on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($601 - 783) in Grand Saline, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Gerlaw, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kennedale, TX
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Long Lake, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 113) in Munford, TN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($131 - 599) in Martinsburg, MO