What does "Service 4WD System" light indicate in terms of issues and cost?
4WD SERVICE LIGHT on 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 15, 2010
A fault has been detected by the computer that monitors the 4WD system, and your looking at normally 1 hour of diagnosis time to figure out what is wrong. When the diagnosis is completed, only then can an estimate for the repair be given.
Verified for the Jeep Grand Cherokee24 reports
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2012
3 answersSeptember 29, 2010
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(17)
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(84)
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(4)
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Transmission temp high light on want go into overdrive
- I had a ESIM System reading.Whats the average price to replace the mmonitor?
- Well no oil being in my car make my car run hot?
- Bought used. Battery just put in. When sitting still will shut off. What's wrong
- How do I reset the ACD relay fault on a 2001 Jeep grand Cherokee
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 87) in Skanee, MI
- 97,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Manassas, GA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Silver Plume, CO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($94 - 125) in Douglas, ND
- Battery Cable Replacement ($233 - 304) in Sheldon, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($127 - 239) in Fortson, GA