I have 2 questions re: 4WD - First, can I push the button while driving to go from 2WD to 4WD? Second - I have noticed that when the 4WD is in the lock position, and I making a tight turn. such as a u-turn - the wheels "stutter"...hard to describe other than it makes a series of quick jerks like a stutter. When I straighten out it is fine. Is this normal?
4WD questions on 2008 Hyundai Tucson
Asked by for the 2008 Hyundai Tucson
Verified for the Hyundai Tucson58 reports
Reported by john ankney and 6 others for the Hyundai Tucson7 reports
1 answerJune 05, 2011
1 answerJune 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tucson Questions
- My keyless entry does not work, the flashers will blink but it does not unlock
- Why does my door sensor go off when I hit a bump?
- Getting a clicking/bearing noise only on coast & deceleration.goes away braking?
- What transmission Repairs are expected after 85,000 miles
- 2006 hyndai Tucson. Sub frame rotted out. Any warranty or recall mileage 11500
2008 Hyundai Tucson Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($99 - $162) in Animas, NM
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - $187) in Flora, LA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($191 - $247) in Naper, NE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($810 - $1,030) in Kingman, IN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($417 - $433) in Hawthorne, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($354 - $397) in Osceola, MO