Is there any special 4WD maintenance that needs to be done on this vehicle?
4WD Maintenance on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Carson, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in Aristes, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Troy, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($320 - 390) in Grygla, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - 209) in Elk, CA