The loud whining noise is continuous, cold or warm engine. Oil light remains lit even though oil is full. Engine turns off unpredictably. Car is not being driven until some idea of the problem. We have put too much $$ into car last 2-3 years. Thanks for any info.
4wd car drives w/loud whining noise, engine shuts off when driving. on 2000 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2000 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($361 - 486) in Mount Angel, OR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wagontown, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($411 - 558) in Iron River, MI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Devens, MA
- Window Switch Replacement ($270 - 281) in Fluvanna, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($315 - 349) in Waverly, OH