when i turn the switch from 2 wheel drive to 4 auto it engages for about 1 minute then both the 4 hi and 4 low lights flash 3 times and its in 2 wheel drive
4a4 wont stay engaged on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in San Perlita, TX
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Alix, AR
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bearden, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($368 - 474) in Herrick Center, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($114 - 350) in Greenville, CA