Replace timing belt?
42,000 miles. one repair shop, replace because of car age 2nd ,inspect 30,000m on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Oxford, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($220 - 293) in Del Rio, TN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Park Rapids, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($129 - 177) in Akron, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($970 - 1,029) in Cannelton, IN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($225 - 254) in Graymont, IL