My 4 wheeldrive doesn't work and don't know why. If I put it in nutreal and push my button for 4 wheeldrive then put it back in drive you can feel it kick in but then it kicks right back out. Why does it do this for? I need my 4 wheeldrive cause I go fishing alot on the river and at times it is real muddy.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1998 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Garland, NC
- 10,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Pewamo, MI
- Battery Replacement ($166 - 224) in Youngsville, NM
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Haynesville, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($299 - 310) in Southport, ME
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Faunsdale, AL