UNHOOKED 4 WHEEL SO JEEP COULD BE DRIVEN
4 WHEEL NOT WORKING. SAYS GEARS BAD NEED TRANSFER CASE.WHAT COST TO FIX? on 1997 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
1997 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($317 - 447) in Prosperity, SC
- 56,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dalzell, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($218 - 326) in Mainland, PA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Ariel, WA
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Balance ($26 - 34) in Malta, MT
- Steering Damper Replacement ($122 - 177) in Crystal Falls, MI