I just bought this truck a few months ago and got it stuck in a field the other day in 2 wheel, I pushed the 4 wheel button and just heard a grinding noise and the 4 wheel didnt engage. after a few more tries it finally went in and I got out...any suggestions?
4 wheel drive wont engage on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ashland, LA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($526 - 1,100) in Dryden, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($168 - 249) in Lanark, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($594 - 1,058) in Jaffrey, NH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Withams, VA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Divernon, IL