i shift into 4 low easily, but i have to push the rocker button back and forth several times to lock in high. sometimes it will kick out of 4 wheel high after abs system has activated.
4 wheel drive system on 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
1 answerJune 14, 2014
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(16)
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(45)
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($488 - 680) in Capon Springs, WV
- Alternator Replacement ($250 - 345) in Sherman, MS
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Alexandria, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dayton, NY
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($170 - 207) in Dille, WV
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($298 - 327) in Lanett, AL