2002 Ford Ranger Q&A

2002 Ford Ranger Question: 4 wheel drive problem

The 4WD in the truck stopped working. Does anyone know which fuse to change to see if that is the problem? Or any other suggestions?? Thanks, Peggy -
I see Cardone Industries which is available at Napa and other autoparts stores has a rebuilt transfer case motor for $118, because if they are rebuilding these motors it must be a common part that fails. Try a napaautocare center in your area. -
I can not get the 4 wheel drive to engage when switched into either 4 low or 4 high all the time . Sometimes it will go in and when I turn it off the lights go out and it feels like the 4 wheel has...
is there a certain way that the front hub is suppose to be put on after the tire is on. My 4 wheel drive wont stay engauged when i push the 4 wheel button on it will engauge and disengauge while in...
My Ranger drives well in 4 wheel drive, but, I cannot park without disengaging the 4 wheel drive. This has always been a problem but got worst when I changed the shift motor.
the 4 wheel drive will not engage some times. the dash light blinks 9 or 12 times on the 4 wheel drive.
I had my vehicle in 4 wheel low and when I pulled on to the pavement and was getting ready to place into 2 wheel I heard a loud noise. Then I tried to shift out of 4 wheel low and it would not do ...