4 wheel drive problem on 2002 Ford Ranger

The 4WD in the truck stopped working. Does anyone know which fuse to change to see if that is the problem? Or any other suggestions?? Thanks, Peggy

by in Parker, CO on April 19, 2009
1 answer
ANSWER by on May 04, 2009
I see Cardone Industries which is available at Napa and other autoparts stores has a rebuilt transfer case motor for $118, because if they are rebuilding these motors it must be a common part that fails. Try a napaautocare center in your area.
I can not get the 4 wheel drive to engage when switched into either 4 low or 4 high all the time . Sometimes it will go in and...
is there a certain way that the front hub is suppose to be put on after the tire is on. My 4 wheel drive wont stay engauged when i push the 4 wheel button on it will engauge and disengauge while in...
My Ranger drives well in 4 wheel drive, but, I cannot park without disengaging the 4 wheel drive. This has always been a problem but got worst when I changed the shift motor.
the 4 wheel drive will not engage some times. the dash light blinks 9 or 12 times on the 4 wheel drive.
I had my vehicle in 4 wheel low and when I pulled on to the pavement and was getting ready to place into 2 wheel I heard a loud noise. Then I tried to shift out of 4 wheel low and it would not do ...