I have a 1999 sonoma truck, it kept getting stuck between 2 wheeland 4 wheel drive, so i unpluged the 4 wheel drive so i only have 2 wheel i drove it that way for a long time now i have that loud noise again like its trying to go back into 4 wheel drive if i go above 45 mph it stops what could i do to fix this thank you.
4 wheel drive problem on 1999 GMC Sonoma
1 answerMay 18, 2014
2 answersOctober 06, 2014
1 answerFebruary 08, 2014
2 answersNovember 27, 2012
0 answersJanuary 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
1999 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Harriston, MS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Eureka, MT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($260 - 785) in Preston, GA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunkirk, IN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($109 - 138) in South Barre, VT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 230) in Dumas, AR