When the 4 wheel drive is engaged the light will not come up on the dash. So i put it on a hoist and put it in 4 wheel drive and notice that it engages and the drive shaft will spin but the tires wont. I was thinking it might be the actuator but I am still not sure. Any ideas?
4 wheel drive light does not come on! on 2002 Suzuki XL-7
Asked by for the 2002 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2002 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Rebecca, GA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Hurtsboro, AL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in Russell, KS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($332 - $441) in U S A F Academy, CO
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($251 - $264) in Alkol, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($561 - $593) in Cottondale, AL