When I engauge the 4 wheel drive I get a clunking noise every 30-45 seconds. The 4 wheel drive is engaged and working but it I feel this clunking every 30-45 seconds.
4 wheel drive on 2001 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 29, 2015
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
2 answersMay 16, 2010
Verified for the Ford Explorer13 reports
2 answersJanuary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very