When I engauge the 4 wheel drive I get a clunking noise every 30-45 seconds. The 4 wheel drive is engaged and working but it I feel this clunking every 30-45 seconds.
4 wheel drive on 2001 Ford Explorer
1 more answer
Verified for the Ford Explorer13 reports
1 answerSeptember 29, 2015
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
2 answersMay 16, 2010
2 answersJanuary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($279 - 549) in Merrifield, VA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Martindale, PA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Tuxedo, NC
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Cohutta, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($100 - 138) in Louisville, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 162) in Saluda, NC