The light by the 2 wheel drive was yellow and now it is red why?
4 wheel drive on 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500
April 01, 2013
possible issue with rear drive shaft, transfer case, rear diff., rear wheel bearings. should bring in to shop for diagnostic run to confirm or dismiss. do visual inspection of rear wheels(looking for sign of blown seal, oil spattering around rim).
Verified for the GMC Yukon XL 1500120 reports
1 answerDecember 07, 2016
0 answersNovember 10, 2014
1 answerMarch 24, 2011
This week's top 10
2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($154 - $289) in Naguabo, PR
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($371 - $744) in Headrick, OK
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($213 - $418) in Springville, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($198 - $399) in Three Rivers, CA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($270 - $292) in Mead, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - $74) in Poland, NY