I have a 2000 4x4 durango. I recently tried to put it into 4 wheel hi and then into 4 wheel low only to find that the stick is not attached to anything underneath my truck it just moves back and forth. when I looked under the truck I could see the stick shifter moving up and down but cu not find what it needed to be attached to. is this an easy fix for me to do? or will I need to take it in tothe dealer to get it repaired. I try to do most of my own repairs for my truck since the dealers or shops charge more for the labor then for the parts.
4 wheel drive on 2000 Dodge Durango
3 answersDecember 07, 2009
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2011
1 answerDecember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Under the dashboard n hood
- Is there anyone who can answer my question about reluctor rings on 4.7L dodge
- 2000 reluctor ring fit on a 2003 crankshaft both are 4.7L engine's
- When I put gas in my tank, it DOESN'T shut off so gas comes spewing.
- What should I do about coolant that leaked under my Durango hood?