I have a 2000 4x4 durango. I recently tried to put it into 4 wheel hi and then into 4 wheel low only to find that the stick is not attached to anything underneath my truck it just moves back and forth. when I looked under the truck I could see the stick shifter moving up and down but cu not find what it needed to be attached to. is this an easy fix for me to do? or will I need to take it in tothe dealer to get it repaired. I try to do most of my own repairs for my truck since the dealers or shops charge more for the labor then for the parts.
4 wheel drive on 2000 Dodge Durango
3 answersDecember 07, 2009
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2011
1 answerDecember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running