I have a 2000 4x4 durango. I recently tried to put it into 4 wheel hi and then into 4 wheel low only to find that the stick is not attached to anything underneath my truck it just moves back and forth. when I looked under the truck I could see the stick shifter moving up and down but cu not find what it needed to be attached to. is this an easy fix for me to do? or will I need to take it in tothe dealer to get it repaired. I try to do most of my own repairs for my truck since the dealers or shops charge more for the labor then for the parts.
4 wheel drive on 2000 Dodge Durango
by rischkids in Sacramento, CA on July 08, 2010
3 answersDecember 07, 2009
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2011
1 answerDecember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- When I'm I'm park and my ac is blowing my temperature hand goes up what could be the problem
- Turns over but wont crank, went dead going down road, now won't start up, cleaned all sensors' replaced air filter and fuel relay, what now
- Several Issues #1-Turned off Truck, went in Security RED light on, Car turned over from sounds but could not steer.
- I have a dodge durango 2015 and I wonder if I can ask a reverse camera on my radio or company if I need to change the radio also thank you
- Free spin but won't start