I have a 2000 4x4 durango. I recently tried to put it into 4 wheel hi and then into 4 wheel low only to find that the stick is not attached to anything underneath my truck it just moves back and forth. when I looked under the truck I could see the stick shifter moving up and down but cu not find what it needed to be attached to. is this an easy fix for me to do? or will I need to take it in tothe dealer to get it repaired. I try to do most of my own repairs for my truck since the dealers or shops charge more for the labor then for the parts.
4 wheel drive on 2000 Dodge Durango
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($544 - 802) in Hathaway, MT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($171 - 294) in Green Valley, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($373 - 604) in Deer River, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($478 - 691) in Sanford, MI
- Liftgate Lock Cylinder Replacement ($152 - 176) in Jackson, MT
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($98 - 111) in Franklin, MN