why doesnt my 4 wheel drive work in my s10 pickup.....lights come on but will not engage
4 wheel drive on 1995 Chevrolet S10
1 answerJune 05, 2011
1 answerDecember 07, 2014
1 answerApril 10, 2015
1 answerDecember 29, 2009
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- Will not start after running very low on motor oil
- When fueling up, the pump keeps kicking off like it is full.
- 97 S 10 2.2 all fire fuel timing rockers OK won't run spins over too fast
- Clutch pedal on the floor. How do I replacing a clutch pedal pivot assembly.
- How can I fix my left and right turn signals myself? They stop working