Tail light works but brake and turn signals do not work
4 Runner trailer light wiring doesn't work on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
2 answersJanuary 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($316 - $414) in Alva, WY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($201 - $285) in Sonora, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($635 - $877) in Richburg, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($251 - $946) in Broaddus, TX
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Smicksburg, PA
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($1,002 - $1,497) in Springfield, SC