car does not overheat and no leak detected
3500 engine coolent full. no heat at idle. otherwise good heat at road speed on 2007 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2007 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($107 - 169) in Offutt A F B, NE
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($88 - 112) in Rueter, MO
- 30,000 Mile Service ($116 - 183) in Livingston, KY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Redvale, CO
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($84 - 334) in Windsor, IL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($82 - 264) in Buffalo Gap, TX