Kinda of like it isn't getting enough gas, but it is.It sort of feel like it shakes a little as it drives
3 weeks ago my van started thumpimg when I accelarate,why could it be? on 2009 Volkswagen Routan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Routan Questions
- Oil of some sort in the trunk area where rear seats store showing up. Why?
- I change fuel injector and light still come on, also change fuel cap
- My van will driver, but won't shift. It just resend higher the faster I go
- the van has a warning light that looks like a lighting bolt, what is this?
- Replacing the chain assembley on the rear power door or hatch?
2009 Volkswagen Routan Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($79 - 109) in Dillonvale, OH
- Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 70) in Trenton, GA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($813 - 1,241) in Endeavor, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($87 - 146) in Vanceburg, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in Hickory Ridge, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($148 - 325) in Smithville, TN