Kinda of like it isn't getting enough gas, but it is.It sort of feel like it shakes a little as it drives
3 weeks ago my van started thumpimg when I accelarate,why could it be? on 2009 Volkswagen Routan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Routan Questions
- Oil of some sort in the trunk area where rear seats store showing up. Why?
- I change fuel injector and light still come on, also change fuel cap
- My van will driver, but won't shift. It just resend higher the faster I go
- the van has a warning light that looks like a lighting bolt, what is this?
- Replacing the chain assembley on the rear power door or hatch?
2009 Volkswagen Routan Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($224 - 382) in Dillonvale, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($395 - 465) in Trenton, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($140 - 186) in Endeavor, WI
- 78,000 Mile Service ($67 - 135) in Vanceburg, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($274 - 349) in Hickory Ridge, AR
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($476 - 638) in Smithville, TN