i am replacing the water pump how do i remove the #3 engine mount
#3 engine mount on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($82 - 161) in Port Republic, MD
- Timing Belt Replacement ($518 - 771) in Wauna, WA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 68) in Skyland, NC
- Water Pump Replacement ($558 - 757) in Gamaliel, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($429 - 463) in Williamstown, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($332 - 454) in Muldoon, TX