only no2 fires after put no2 injector at no1 . one two and three start to fire but no4 misses. as the car warm up only no1 firing. .basically no1 inj was the only injector firing when it was at number2
3 cylinder miss i swap coil s no difference. exchange neighbouring injector no on 1997 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
- I just put in a new altanor today and I got the car back and now