OUR STREET IN FRONT OF HOUSE HAD BEEN TORE UP FOR @ 2 MONTHS COULD THIS HAVE CAUSED IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW SLOW YOU GO RUTS EVERY WHERE. 1 YEAR AGO & THEN NOW LIGHT HAS COMES ON FLASHES. WARRANTY SHOULD COVER IT?
2ND TIME TRACTION CONTROL/STABILITY WARNING LIGHT CAME ON WHY on 2011 GMC Acadia
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Chevy Power ,
August 08, 2012
If your vehicle is still under warranty and there is no external damage that caused the problem, then the factory will take care of the problem.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
- Car immobilized due to ekectrical wiring issue. How much will it cost
2011 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($723 - 828) in Oak Island, MN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($572 - 704) in Hope, IN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Nielsville, MN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,910 - 2,311) in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($401 - 444) in Ward, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($662 - 704) in Tallapoosa, GA