we have an explorer with third row seating. recently the (60/40) 2nd row seat wont lock into place, and the handle on the side of the seat also broke at the same time. The (40) seat we are unable to use because of this. The (60) part we also having problems. It wont lift up into cargo mode, so we basically are not touching it, incase it breaks. whjat do we need to do to fix the 2nd row seats?
2nd Row Seat on 2008 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($513 - 672) in West Paducah, KY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Holloway, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 195) in Blountville, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 332) in Hurdsfield, ND