we have an explorer with third row seating. recently the (60/40) 2nd row seat wont lock into place, and the handle on the side of the seat also broke at the same time. The (40) seat we are unable to use because of this. The (60) part we also having problems. It wont lift up into cargo mode, so we basically are not touching it, incase it breaks. whjat do we need to do to fix the 2nd row seats?
2nd Row Seat on 2008 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch