we have an explorer with third row seating. recently the (60/40) 2nd row seat wont lock into place, and the handle on the side of the seat also broke at the same time. The (40) seat we are unable to use because of this. The (60) part we also having problems. It wont lift up into cargo mode, so we basically are not touching it, incase it breaks. whjat do we need to do to fix the 2nd row seats?
2nd Row Seat on 2008 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.