we have an explorer with third row seating. recently the (60/40) 2nd row seat wont lock into place, and the handle on the side of the seat also broke at the same time. The (40) seat we are unable to use because of this. The (60) part we also having problems. It wont lift up into cargo mode, so we basically are not touching it, incase it breaks. whjat do we need to do to fix the 2nd row seats?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($140 - 194) in West Paducah, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Agua Dulce, TX
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Holloway, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 218) in Blountville, TN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($181 - 726) in Hurdsfield, ND