we have an explorer with third row seating. recently the (60/40) 2nd row seat wont lock into place, and the handle on the side of the seat also broke at the same time. The (40) seat we are unable to use because of this. The (60) part we also having problems. It wont lift up into cargo mode, so we basically are not touching it, incase it breaks. whjat do we need to do to fix the 2nd row seats?
2nd Row Seat on 2008 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up