I want to remove the 2nd row jump seat, but I can't figure out the release mechanism.
2nd row seat on 1991 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- My radio, door locks, and interior lights are not working. What is the problem?
- Im i having transmission problem and it a simple fix or some other then that.
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
1991 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - $892) in Ashland, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - $288) in Ceres, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($334 - $427) in Warwick, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($238 - $325) in Filer City, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($222 - $313) in Montpelier, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($624 - $2,109) in Kerr, OH