My M3 has been in storage for the last 3+ yrs and was to be started everymonth varing rpm until temp was hot. Prior to going into storage the injectors were taken out and cleaned and new plug put in. I just got back to it and started and drove the car--it ran terribly on 3 cylinders or less. After driving it a short distance the next day I noticed i smoke was coming from the aft end in back/under the motor. No oil on ground. Suggestion on what to look at first to get it to run like it should.
29K Engine running poorly after storage on 1990 BMW M3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW M3 Questions
- How can I turn car back on?
- rearended somebody. Their car was fine but my front end is slightly bent in.
- If my alarm key never workd but i took battery out
- do i need special tool to mount the starter
- Needing an estimate on a dent, scratch and back tail light broken. Hit and run. Dent is about the size of a large book, with scratch extending from gas to rear light. Is not too deep. (an inch and less in depth). Rear light has been broken