250k runs fine but when i start it sometimes none os the elect. Stuff work (wipers, lights ,windos,blower fan) and if i turn it off some time it wont start up or even turnover at all. But if i wait a few min. It will start up like theres nothing wrong at all. Could this be a brain pob. And if so how much mite that cost.
250k miles. When start it sometimes none of the elec. stuff will work on 1991 Volvo 740
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 740 Questions
- Hard start stalling code 233 socket 2 only no codes in socket 6, it's a Rex Regina too
- I am having starting issues when my car warms up.
- Started and ran before I replaced the fuel filter. Does the fuel line need to be rid of air? Stalls when I try and start it. Not sure what I did wrong.
- I need to see the vacuum diagram
- the transmission is shifting hard and sometiems clunks when at a stop sign.
1991 Volvo 740 Estimates