shut itself off two different times while driving but started up right away but now all of a sudden it wont start at all. did diognostics check at autozone 3 days ago came back clear. trying to figure out the problem did it once before the diognostics check and once after. just put new plugs and a map sensor in it before diognostics check.
2.4 dohc 2001 alero having trouble running on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fairport, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - $698) in Lone Mountain, TN
- Heater Core Replacement ($849 - $1,055) in King William, VA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Siren, WI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($286 - $383) in Zavalla, TX