shut itself off two different times while driving but started up right away but now all of a sudden it wont start at all. did diognostics check at autozone 3 days ago came back clear. trying to figure out the problem did it once before the diognostics check and once after. just put new plugs and a map sensor in it before diognostics check.
2.4 dohc 2001 alero having trouble running on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($138 - 263) in Fairport, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 208) in Lone Mountain, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in King William, VA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 297) in Siren, WI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($146 - 213) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($347 - 389) in Kunkle, OH