shut itself off two different times while driving but started up right away but now all of a sudden it wont start at all. did diognostics check at autozone 3 days ago came back clear. trying to figure out the problem did it once before the diognostics check and once after. just put new plugs and a map sensor in it before diognostics check.
2.4 dohc 2001 alero having trouble running on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($117 - 208) in Fairport, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lone Mountain, TN
- 127,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in King William, VA
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 687) in Siren, WI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 138) in Kunkle, OH