I put rims on my car and now the breaks are seeming to fail I tried to have the dealer fix it cause I have a warranty in my car they told me my rims messed up my breakdown this true???
22" on my car on my 01deville dhs on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Thedford, NE
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Milton, KY
- Fuel Filter Change ($68 - 87) in Elk River, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($177 - 257) in Nelson, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($61 - 335) in Rarden, OH
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($278 - 975) in Fisherville, KY