Second time for this issue. Acts like battery is dead. Opened hood and after short period, vehicle started. Acted like there was an open electrical thermostat that had opened after and opening hood, it cooled and closed the circuitry allowing vehicle to start. Any suggestions as to what may be wrong?
2012 escape 6 cylinder won't start no electrical connection, no idiot lights,
on 2012 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2012 Ford Escape
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
September 10, 2013
take it to the dealer could be still under warranty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Liftgate glass ajar light is staying on on the dash
- How do you know if the the exhaust system is blocked?
- Anyone have the problem when I accelerate to 4,000 rpm car misses
- Transmission won't kick in after transmission and motor. Mount break
- my escape starts to run rough between 45m.ph & 60mph. but not all the time.
2012 Ford Escape Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($131 - $176) in Forks, WA
- Heater Core Replacement ($698 - $885) in Melrose Park, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($356 - $427) in Fork Union, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - $77) in Hankins, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($291 - $389) in Lancaster, KY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Portage, OH