My husband have a 2010 F-150 we had to replace the fuel pump which is inside the tank the wires on it was burned up it would only cut off once it get a little below a half a tank of gas now after the fuel pump was replaced it is still doing the same thing can anyone tell me what you think the problem could be we also had new fuel filters put on
2010 F-150 cutting off at a little pass a half a tank of gas on 2010 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.