My husband have a 2010 F-150 we had to replace the fuel pump which is inside the tank the wires on it was burned up it would only cut off once it get a little below a half a tank of gas now after the fuel pump was replaced it is still doing the same thing can anyone tell me what you think the problem could be we also had new fuel filters put on
2010 F-150 cutting off at a little pass a half a tank of gas on 2010 Ford F-150
Asked by for the 2010 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- How many times should my steering wheel rotate before it hits the stop?
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
2010 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($115 - 150) in Long Lake, WI
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($229 - 309) in Texarkana, AR
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($372 - 463) in Denison, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($119 - 147) in Chester, MD
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($399 - 488) in Wakarusa, IN
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($157 - 248) in Lynchburg, MO