there is a green circl light that has come on, on the dash. It looks like a clock with an arrow on the outside, what does it mean?
2009 toyota camry on 2009 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry78 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry101 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry193 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2009 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($371 - 423) in Coleharbor, ND
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($180 - 277) in Madison Heights, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in North Lewisburg, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Birchrunville, PA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($607 - 984) in Cottondale, FL
- Tie Rod Replacement ($90 - 139) in North Riverside, IL