Do you need to turn the car on to get the code? Or can it register with just power on? I had someone put the diagnostic machine on to read the code, but he did not turn the engine over.
2009 Jeep Patriot check engine light on, no code on 2009 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Under 60,000 miles auto, wgen giving gas upon transmission change, hesitant.
- Just replaced front and back abs sensors on my jeep how do I reset abs light
- No pressure at clutch peddle bled system have pressure now but no engagement
- cost of front brake replacement
- I have 2016 miles on my Patriot and already into clutch #2. Whats going on.