The power door locks lock and unlock themselves constantly while I'm driving. This happened originally at 37,000, stopped and now has started up all doors are dead.
2009 Honda Door lock on 2009 Honda Accord
ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
June 28, 2013
Quickest way to diagnose this , would be to have the body controls monitored(scanned) and find out what 's triggering them. Could be corrosion on a ground somewhere , bad pin connection at a harness connector or a problem with tha door master switch/multiplex unit.Many possibilities , could get real costly without the right diagnosis.
1 answerApril 19, 2009
1 answerFebruary 01, 2009
Verified for the Honda Accord350 reports
1 answerDecember 03, 2009
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2009 Honda Accord Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($74 - 140) in Delaware City, DE
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 69) in Shohola, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Witts Springs, AR
- 75,000 Mile Service ($184 - 257) in Hueysville, KY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($70 - 89) in Clarksburg, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($960 - 1,023) in Twin Valley, MN