I don't want to pay a mechanic to tear the engine apart, just to tell me they are stumped. My mechanic is at a loss and advised me to go to a Suzuki dealer (we don't have one close by). Any advise would be helpful.
2008 SX$ Suzuki is leaking oil from tail pipe. on 2008 Suzuki SX4
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki SX4 Questions
- Leaking front transfer case with 80,000 miles is it still under warranty
- If a converter has to be replaced 2times within a year, what's the problem
- What does it mean when the codes say emissions are lower then recommended?
- AM radio reception disappeared. Is the AM amplifier the culprit,where is it?
- 45Kmiles is making a whining sound that increases and decreases w/engine rpm
2008 Suzuki SX4 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Kayenta, AZ
- Oil Pump Replacement ($750 - 979) in Mallard, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fair Play, SC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($355 - 402) in Annada, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($299 - 377) in Nunapitchuk, AK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($468 - 588) in Hennepin, IL