I don't want to pay a mechanic to tear the engine apart, just to tell me they are stumped. My mechanic is at a loss and advised me to go to a Suzuki dealer (we don't have one close by). Any advise would be helpful.
2008 SX$ Suzuki is leaking oil from tail pipe. on 2008 Suzuki SX4
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki SX4 Questions
- What does it mean when the codes say emissions are lower then recommended?
- AM radio reception disappeared. Is the AM amplifier the culprit,where is it?
- 45Kmiles is making a whining sound that increases and decreases w/engine rpm
- Driving down road tires locked up can not move the car, not even push it
- how do i set the reluctor wheel for the crankshaft position senor on time?
2008 Suzuki SX4 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($584 - 2,097) in Kayenta, AZ
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - 678) in Mallard, IA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Fair Play, SC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($76 - 188) in Annada, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Nunapitchuk, AK
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Hennepin, IL