I don't want to pay a mechanic to tear the engine apart, just to tell me they are stumped. My mechanic is at a loss and advised me to go to a Suzuki dealer (we don't have one close by). Any advise would be helpful.
2008 SX$ Suzuki is leaking oil from tail pipe. on 2008 Suzuki SX4
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki SX4 Questions
- AM radio reception disappeared. Is the AM amplifier the culprit,where is it?
- 45Kmiles is making a whining sound that increases and decreases w/engine rpm
- Driving down road tires locked up can not move the car, not even push it
- how do i set the reluctor wheel for the crankshaft position senor on time?
- Could my tensioner pulley going out cause my crankshaft to pull harder and make me loose oil?