My car is showing code p0746, I had the transmission flushed and all new fluid yesterday, but check engine light is still on. Nissan told me I needed a whole new transmission, the car has 130k miles so its over warranty, but a mechanic told me I should just be able to order a pressure control solenoid and have it replaced, anybody else have this issue and know how to fix it?
2008 Nissan Altima is showing code p0746? on 2008 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2008 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($315 - 449) in Wiggins, MS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($716 - 879) in Eagleville, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - 182) in Bernhards Bay, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($417 - 653) in Lawrence Township, NJ
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($501 - 625) in Milton, MA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($364 - 798) in Arcola, VA