My car is showing code p0746, I had the transmission flushed and all new fluid yesterday, but check engine light is still on. Nissan told me I needed a whole new transmission, the car has 130k miles so its over warranty, but a mechanic told me I should just be able to order a pressure control solenoid and have it replaced, anybody else have this issue and know how to fix it?
2008 Nissan Altima is showing code p0746? on 2008 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking