My car is showing code p0746, I had the transmission flushed and all new fluid yesterday, but check engine light is still on. Nissan told me I needed a whole new transmission, the car has 130k miles so its over warranty, but a mechanic told me I should just be able to order a pressure control solenoid and have it replaced, anybody else have this issue and know how to fix it?
2008 Nissan Altima is showing code p0746? on 2008 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2008 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($134 - 188) in Wiggins, MS
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eagleville, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($233 - 299) in Bernhards Bay, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($337 - 412) in Lawrence Township, NJ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($266 - 970) in Milton, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($498 - 1,224) in Arcola, VA