My car is showing code p0746, I had the transmission flushed and all new fluid yesterday, but check engine light is still on. Nissan told me I needed a whole new transmission, the car has 130k miles so its over warranty, but a mechanic told me I should just be able to order a pressure control solenoid and have it replaced, anybody else have this issue and know how to fix it?
2008 Nissan Altima is showing code p0746? on 2008 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?
- I have some problems With my Nisaan Altima 2005 since ThursdaY...
- Why is the engine oil getting in the intake plenum and air intake hose.