2008 Infiniti qx56. As soon as i turn the ignition, air blows thru the vents. When we engage the A/C it works normal. Havn't tried the heat. But even when all climate control is OFF. Fan still blows air. PS the "fresh air" symbol lights up too. Thanks for any help
2008 Infiniti qx56. As soon as i turn the ignition, air blows thru the vents on 2008 Infiniti QX56
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX56 Questions
- Steering wheel and brake pedal locked up while I was driving and the car stopped
- My gps unit has went out I think the radio want play or cd
- RPM guage shot to max (7) while driving at 65mph. Added oil (low) it is now down to 3. Could it be stuck or something more serious?
- Is there a fuse or relay for the air ride or towing sys
- Headlight not working, replaced bulb, dealer says replace ballast $900. Really?