Had the Car Scanned by a Garage and it said Right FR. Speed Sensor Bad.Replaced Speed Sensor, Still getting Message! Have Checked Wiring as Best I Could. My Wife drives car Every day. She says she is hearing a Roaring Sound appears to be coming from Tires(Not sure about that one).She also said sometimes when she takes off the car has felt like the Tran.Slipped or Shifted Hard.Can this ALL Be Related & Do you have Any Advice??
2008 Impala LT,Getting ABS & Traction Control Message. on 2008 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2008 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($116 - 183) in Kettle River, MN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Barnstead, NH
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($107 - 180) in Fulton, MS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($642 - 831) in Fairfield, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($586 - 701) in Ozan, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($143 - 166) in Kingston, NJ