2008 F150 won't go in reverse so what could be the problem and estimated cost? on 2008 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2008 Ford F-150 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Van Wert, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($460 - 641) in Othello, WA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($963 - 1,247) in Covington, IN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($98 - 229) in Metamora, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($507 - 745) in Fort Wayne, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($86 - 142) in Placerville, ID