code P0455 evap system, how do you fix or replace
2008 dodge avenger engine light came on on 2008 Dodge Avenger
1 more answer
1 answerJune 29, 2011
Verified for the Dodge Avenger20 reports
1 answerJanuary 31, 2015
Verified for the Dodge Avenger14 reports
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
2008 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($144 - 206) in North Chili, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($512 - 1,491) in Lanesboro, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($180 - 361) in Echo, UT
- Battery Replacement ($131 - 243) in Hardwick, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($234 - 353) in Viborg, SD
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($688 - 1,661) in Colesburg, IA