Thinking of purchasing a 2008 Acura MDX w/Tech package. Reviewed the free Carfax report. In 5 years and 4 months since vehicle was purchased new, the battery has been replaced 4 times, the starter once, and the battery/charging system has been checked four times also. What could be the problem?
2008 Acura MDX charging system issues on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saratoga, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - 182) in Orovada, NV
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Kennedy, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 429) in Diagonal, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($370 - 666) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($440 - 498) in Golden Meadow, LA