I does it every time I open the drivers door, I am not using the keypad to open the rear hatch. It just does it on its own. Please help!
2007 yukon the rear access window is popping open when I open the drivers door? on 2007 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
2007 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($182 - 339) in Larkspur, CA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($416 - 700) in Marriottsville, MD
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,343 - 2,813) in Bosworth, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($169 - 247) in Aquilla, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - 218) in Harrah, WA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($360 - 872) in Ferguson, NC