2007 Chrysler Sebring Q&A

2007 Chrysler Sebring Question: 2007 sluge problem

Why was the 2007 Sebring sluge problem not listed. Why is Chrysler not being held responsible for this very costly defect? Had our's in for service & was told the fix will not last & they put regular oil back in. I was told synthetic oil can only be used for this problem. -
Sluge is due to lack of maintenance, including oil changes,air filter,pcv valve any breather hoses.Chrysler did have a bad design on there oil pump pickup tube having to sharp a bend in it and would starve the motor for oil.Synthtic oil wont do much.Change oil and filter every 3,000 miles -
Comment 1
All maintenance was done on time. We have low mileage on this car. This is the first Chrysler car we were not satisfied with. -
my better half have 01 sebring it had the same problem , dealer said they could fix at a charge of $642.78, well that was a ripoff 2 months later the engine was shot, had it toad back to dealer , they charged $3200.00 for another engine chrysler knows it's a problem with the 2.7 engine but wont addmit to it ,oh the car only had 7600,00 miles on it, we've filed a law suite for the whole amount . -
I am told the 3rd cyclinder is at 75psi while the other 3 are 195psi also I am told that it can not be rebored because it will make walls to thin I am told I need to replace the engine is this true.