I am having problems with A/C and Heater not working. I have replaced blower motor, relay and fuses. Has anybody else had this problem?
2007 Nissan Murano A/C problem on 2007 Nissan Murano
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
December 19, 2010
We are having the same problem, can't seem to find the problem either. Is this something that Nissan needs to do a recall on?
2 answersAugust 05, 2016
4 answersSeptember 24, 2009
1 answerJanuary 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2007 Nissan Murano Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($328 - 467) in Potsdam, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Moffit, ND
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Panaca, NV
- Heater Hose Replacement ($255 - 340) in Entriken, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($335 - 457) in Broadus, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($286 - 342) in Rockton, IL