my kia is overheating gasket is ok i changed radiator cover, thermostat, overhaul cylinder head and put new gasket by reputable company still overheats what should i do next . the heating starts after driving 30 kms of driving it goes to read zone i have to stop for hour or to to cool it and proceed thank you
2007 kia sedona overheats inspit of overhauled cylinder, gasket.. on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.