my kia is overheating gasket is ok i changed radiator cover, thermostat, overhaul cylinder head and put new gasket by reputable company still overheats what should i do next . the heating starts after driving 30 kms of driving it goes to read zone i have to stop for hour or to to cool it and proceed thank you
2007 kia sedona overheats inspit of overhauled cylinder, gasket.. on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?