my kia is overheating gasket is ok i changed radiator cover, thermostat, overhaul cylinder head and put new gasket by reputable company still overheats what should i do next . the heating starts after driving 30 kms of driving it goes to read zone i have to stop for hour or to to cool it and proceed thank you
2007 kia sedona overheats inspit of overhauled cylinder, gasket.. on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down
- Does my van have a over head cam?
- What should I do ? I have taken off the thermostat and replaced the two radiator lines yet the van is still running hot. Van overheats after 10 to 15 min in Street traffic.