I hear a sound like pounding something when I drive on the unsmooth road. Is it possible to get suspension parts of Rondo? Is it possible to replace one of the parts separately? For example, if the damper has broken, is it possible to replace the damper only?
2007 KIA Rondo, Cost of replacing suspension parts (arm, spring & damper) on 2007 Kia Rondo
Asked by for the 2007 Kia Rondo
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rondo Questions
- replaced fuel pump, now it wont start is there a cut off switch ?
- 4 cylinder engine has a (moderate) "groaning" sound, Kia has 93000 Miles
- How long does the motor hold out on miles is good for 300.000 miles?
- I hear knocking noises coming from the back of vehicle when I drive,not engine
- How long should the seals last after having a timing belt replaced?
2007 Kia Rondo Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Alix, AR
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($700 - $1,316) in Westfield, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($130 - $172) in Mount Alto, WV
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($276 - $445) in Plymouth, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - $56) in Thornton, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - $54) in North Bennington, VT