I took it back to the dealer who can't figure it out, tried wheel alignment which did not work, now need brakes, is it related
2007 Grand Caravan with 37,000 miles car is eating right front tire on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($349 - 475) in Worley, ID
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carney, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($84 - 156) in Fort Deposit, AL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($234 - 693) in Skipperville, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($277 - 404) in Harrisville, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($518 - 560) in Modoc, IN