I took it back to the dealer who can't figure it out, tried wheel alignment which did not work, now need brakes, is it related
2007 Grand Caravan with 37,000 miles car is eating right front tire on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Worley, ID
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Carney, OK
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 446) in Fort Deposit, AL
- 64,000 Mile Service ($174 - 264) in Skipperville, AL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Harrisville, MS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($90 - 108) in Modoc, IN